A concentrated, multi-purpose, hospital grade germicidal detergent and deodorant effective in hard water. Zep Micronex (EPA Reg. #47371-129-1270) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Zep Micronex can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus type 7 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.
• Made in the USA
• Sold in cases of 4 x 1-gallon bottles
• Minimum order quantity ONE CASE MOQ.
• LTL pallets stack 27 cases per skid – 108 gallons per skid
• Full truck stack 36 cases per skid – 144 gallons per skid
• 26 pallets, 936 cases per truckload – 3744 Gallons per TRUCKLOAD